Dhs650/mo of our Nursery education and care can benefit your child in the following ways
- Learn and Develop much quicker in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Interact with other children and develop social, interpersonal skills and positive relationships with other children.
- Get training from well experienced staff and get ready for Primary school.
- Good physical development by using our huge indoor and outdoor Play areas.
- Get accustomed to an environment similar to a school which makes going to school much easier.
- Develop intellectual, moral, creative and emotional skills
- Develop better spoken Language.
- Learn and have fun through our activities and field trips.
We have bus pickups and drop off’s in and around the Sharjah and Ajman area. All our buses have been maintained based on the strict rules of the Ministry.
For, further information on our bus schedules and timings, we kindly request you to contact our Nursery.
Not yet Decided?
Here are the top reasons why your child would love the Lollipop Nursery
Experienced and friendly staff who will care for every needs of your child.
A safe and risk-free environment for your child to Play, Learn and Explore.
Well equipped facilities for your child to utilize.
We plan a huge number of activities that are fun and keep our children engaged.
Our Play zone
We have a well equipped Indoor and Outdoor with ample space to Play and have fun.
Our nursery children love to form friendly relationships for each other that could last a life time.
Your child’s Health and Safety is our top Priority.
Our mission is to provide the very best level of child care that helps your child in their physical, moral, intellectual, creative, social and emotional development.
At our Nursery, we believe early year learning and development is essential for the growth of your child and that children learn and grow quickly in a better environment . Therefore, we do all we can to help our children have their best start in life.
Our special UK curriculum together with our enabling environments and professional staff helps in identifying resources and learning opportunities for each child based on their needs.